Please join us for the Women’s Guild Ladies’ Tea Social on Saturday April 16, 2016 at 3pm in the Tcholakian Hall at St. Kevork Armenian Church!
Visit old friends and meet new ones!
High Tea Apparel
Prize for the Best Hat!
Please join us for Palm Sunday lunch made by the St. Kevork ACYOA. Salmon, Rice and Salad will be served.
Donations are welcome and appreciated! Come support the St. Kevork ACYOA as we being the Holy Week!
The St. Kevork Armenian Church Women’s Guild invites you to join us for a night of dinner and live musical entertainment at Fornos of Italy (directions) on Saturday February 13, 2016.
Tickets will be $40/person and include three course dinner, soda or coffee, plus gratuities. Alcoholic beverages will be extra.
Reservations are required and payment must be made by 2/10/2016.
For reservations, please contact:
Please join us on Sunday February 28 after Badarak (around 1pm) for our 2016 Parish Assembly. We will review the 2015 year and look forward to what’s in store for 2016. We will also have elections for new Parish Council members. Light lunch will be provided.
- Call to Order and Opening Prayer (Father Hakobyan)
- Election of the Divan of the Assembly
- Verification of the eligibility of members and quorum (Eliane Sahakian, Maria Bedrosian, Roubina Sahakian)
- Approval of the minutes of the previous Assembly
- Approval of the Agenda and call for new business
- Pastor’s report (Father Hakobyan)
- Parish Council Chairman’s report (Vreij Kolandjian)
- Annual Report 2015 : Comments, Questions & Answers
- Report of the Diocesan Delegate (David Onanian)
- Reports of the Subordinate Organizations
- School: Christine Kolandjian
- Women’s Guild: Manoosh Penrose
- Choir: Stepan Nazarian
- Parish Council – 4 members for 2 years
- Nominating Committee – 3 members for 1 year
- Auditing Committee – 1 for 1 year
- Review of the 2015 Financial Report (Garabed Yeriazarian)
- Review and Approval of the 2016 Budget
- New business
- Election results
- Benediction and closing prayer (Father Hakobyan)